Pregnancy and parenting can be an intimidating process, especially the first time you have a child. However, the rewards of bringing a new life into the world far outweigh any of the negatives. You do not have to face this alone—we are here to help you.
If you are considering parenting, you might have some questions or concerns about your future. Through our parenting curriculum, our caring and compassionate staff can help address any concerns you have about parenting.
If you have the following concerns, we can help:
- I want to keep my baby, but I don’t know how to be a good parent.
- What if I can’t afford a child?
- I want to be a parent, but I’m still in school.
- How do I keep the father involved in parenting?
- How can I be a good single parent?
- I want to be a parent, but I’m afraid to tell my parents.
- I want to be a parent, but I’m in a bad relationship.
At Abundant Life, we recognize the importance of your questions and concerns. That’s why we invite all expectant parents to be a part of our Earn While You Learn Program. This parenting education program allows women and men the opportunity to learn about how to be a successful parent, while earning baby items and necessities with each completed course. Are you interested in participating in the program? Click to learn more about how the Earn While You Learn Program can help you and your family.